Sunday, March 22, 2009

Still Delicious

OK, so my first attempt to link to my delicous site ended up with the delicious bookmarks at the beginning of my blog. I can't even remember how I did this!! I think I just set up an RSS feed or something by using the gadgets supplied. I checked out delicious.com/help/linkrolls but couldn't access the code I was supposed to use - maybe it's my computer or something because I'm using Safari and don't have Firefox. I remember reading a posting by Atticus Mockingbird (great name) about highlighting the words and clicking "link" but I don't see anywhere to do this. This is frustrating GRRRRR!!!! Ok, I think maybe I am using a computer that is too old to have this link button and since it's a mac, I can't press cntrl+shift+a, so I'm trying to type in the text following the advice from blogger.com. Here is my delicious. I can't believe it worked!!! From frustration to elation in 5 seconds woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes - there is a lot of variation depending on the browser you are using. Try it with a different browser.

    Ellen (PLS)

    ReplyDelete