Thursday, March 5, 2009

Youtube


Of course I had to add a star wars video to my blog. After looking around in youtube and google videos I can understand how this can be a real time waster! Some of the videos were great and I think it would be useful in the library to promote our services. We could embed videos on the library blog and how much better would it be to see a video of an author's visit on the website where we advertise visiting authors? You'd have to make sure you got the participant's permission though. I couldn't find anything I liked on youtube regarding libraries specifically and I must admit I found the searching a little frustrating because my computer was so slow uploading videos. Then when I watched them, some were ok but others were stop/start.

p.s. Still haven't received a wiki invite key for public libraries 2.0 wiki. Have emailed twice, am starting to feel left out....

1 comment:

  1. Hmm- is it a time water, or a really great way to spend time?

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete